Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Third week home...still loving it

I won't lie, I am tuckered out. I have been working very hard on getting our apartment in order. I am purging a lot of stuff, organizing and doing a deep cleaning. Going from being very sedentary to working hard on the apartment, has me sore and tired. But it is a good sore and tired.

This morning was a good morning. My youngest crawled into bed with me in the middle of the night (a never heard of occurrence), so I was able to sleep in until 8:00 am. We were running low on pull ups so I decided instead of running to the store in the truck, we would walk to Walgreen's.

It was really nice to get out in the cool, albeit windy, morning. On the way home we decided that it would be nice to go to the park. We were the only one's there, but still had great fun. Little Woobie is so much  more adventurous then our older girl. I have to ring her in a bit, because she doesn't realize that at two, she has some limits.

After that, we went home and took the dog for a walk. Needless to say, I am pooped. After a nice shower we cuddled on the couch and read some books. It is then, that I realized her "lollie" we got at the store went missing. I believe our dog got to it. He is quite the food thief.

One thing I have learned this week, is that I do not have to do so much so fast. I have a ton of housework to do, but I don't want to overdo it and not have time or energy to enjoy the girls.
In two weeks, my oldest will be out of school for the summer. I wonder how that will go...

No comments:

Post a Comment