Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day Two...

This is getting to be really nice. I am getting over the "stress" of this major life change. I am getting things done and enjoying the girls so very much. Last night I actually went to the book fair with my oldest. Now that may not seem like a big thing for you, but prior to staying at home I never went to a book fair with my daughter. It was a major event if I was able to go to some after school activity. Normally I wouldn't get home until about 6:30. Last night I was able to get dinner started, leave hubby with the youngest and take the oldest to school. I then came back, finished dinner and we were all done with bath's by 7:15. AMAZING.

I am continuing to get the house under control. It has been a long time since I have been able to do a deep cleaning on the house. I hope that after this week it will just be a matter of maintenance. I will start ABC mouse with Bekah next week and start weekly trips to the library for reading time. I think I am also going to sign her up for Gymboree classes.

After I pick up the oldest from school, I need to go to my old work and pick up my things and turn in my badge. I was going to do it this morning, but I decided to get the housework done. Then since I will already have the kids in the car I will just head to work after picking up Sarah. Then Sarah can help push the stroller while I carry my stuff out.

I also have to find time to run to the store for a few things. If the girls are up for it, I will do that after stopping at my work.

Tip of the day: I don't know about you, but our dryer often takes two cycles to dry. So I threw a hard ball (tennis ball size), wrapped it in a sock and tied it up. Now I throw it in for every dryer cycle and it takes only one cycle for it to dry. Talk about energy savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment