Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Exercise - Different options when it just doesn't come together at the gym.

Last week Bekah was sick, hubby followed and now I am sneezing up a storm. This is not a good state to be going to the gym and spreading germs.

I thought I would give some opinions of different dvd's that I have used and had success with in the past.

Leslie Sansone 
This system is fantastic for those just starting out, but also has some that will give you a good challenge, aerobically. My husband finds them entertaining and he enjoys doing them.
Since I am having a hard time getting to the gym lately, I think I am going to start doing these a few days a week. Then if I have time to go to water aerobics, that is a plus.

Jillian Michaels
The 30 Day Shred is a favorite with a few friends of mine. They do it a few times a year to jump start their workouts, when things have gotten away from them. It is a progressive workout that gets harder as the weeks increase. Great workout, but you will be very sore. But it is a good kind of sore.

Weight Watchers Punch series
http://www.weightwatchers.com/
I LOVE THIS SERIES. The set comes with some hand weight gloves that may feel like they won't add anything to the workout, but by the end you are feeling great. If you want to try out a boxing type workout, this is a great starter series. I always feel so empowered when I have finished.

I hope this has given you a few options to use when you are not able to get to the gym. Once I get this crud out of my system, I am going to dig them out and start using them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment