Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Very Proud of my Hubby

My hubby is a couch potato. But this past week he has decided to work toward a goal of 10,000 steps a day. He is using an app on his phone to track his steps. He is going out throughout the day and getting some walking in.

Walking is one of the best things that you can do for yourself. I wish that I didn't have these swollen legs, I would be out there with him. My only option at the moment is to go swimming or walking in the pool. Is there an option for a water proof pedometer? I think I will check it out.

I have not been very good about working out. I need to do this. I guess I feel that I am still trying to find balance in my life. I guess I will have to write tomorrow's post with an emphasis on finding work life, home life, exercise life balance.

Today's post is short and sweet due to the busy week. Please post below any ideas that you have for me to get this exercise thing in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment