Monday, April 14, 2014

30 day challenge...

I am starting a 30 day challenge. During this challenge I will go to the gym or workout every day for the next 30 days. It has been way too long since I have worked out and my body and soul is suffering. I have been talking about this for a long time. I start and stop and time gets away from me. By setting a 30 day goal, I hope to establish a rhythm so that I can keep going. Join me for my 30 day challenge. I hope to lose 5-8 pounds this month by working out every day and eating right.

I went grocery shopping and am working on prepping my food for the week. I have eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast. Spinach salad and chicken for lunch. For dinner it will vary, but will have a protein and veggie of some sort. I am eliminating all sugar, except for fruit. I have to have my fruit. No more Coke. No more candy (what am I thinking when it is Easter).

I will be posting beginning pictures on my Facebook page. I will also post weekly update pictures on Sunday. I am using you all as a way to stay accountable. If you would like to join me on this journey, please feel free to share your stories. I would love to hear them.

So here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment